Thursday, December 30, 2010

Finally Ready????

Who knows.... I'm not sure anyone is ever READY for a baby... much less a miscarraige. I do know that I feel an overwhelming amount of love and joy when I think about trying again, so much so that it brings tears to my eyes! It has taken me a while to get to this point. The past year has felt like centuries and it has also felt like mere seconds.. ::Don't ask me how that is possible, it just is:: I don't know what is in store for us, but I do know that God is in control. I have put all of my faith and trust in Him. Whatever happens has been perfectly designed in a way that will ultimately bring me and those around me closer to what is REALLY important... God. I can only pray and hope for the best... and that is what I intend to do (:

No comments:

Post a Comment