Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Third time...

I am hoping and praying that the third time is a charm... I am 6 weeks pregnant. We went for an ultrasound yesterday and got to see our sweet pea. But, the heartrate wasn't as high as they would like to have seen. It was 76 bpm when it should be around 90-120 bmp. We go back in a week to make sure everything is progressing like it should. I am trying to be optimistic and pray that our sweet pea's little heart had just started ticking yesterday and was just getting going. On a positive note, the baby was measuring at 6 weeks which is right where I thought I should be. I am very thankful that it's not measuring behind like my previous two m/c's did. I am so thankful for another chance at having a little one with my husband. And if things don't work out, we will try again. I just hope that the two surgeries to remove my septum and the months of waiting for everything to be... perfect, haven't been in vain. I can say that I am in a much better place mentally and physically than I was a year ago and I am so thankful for that! All I can do is give this to God and pray and everything works out for the best for us, whatever the outcome may be. If you have any thoughts or prayers our little sweet pea could use them. Hang in there little bit... we love you so much already!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Tims! I am awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award! Please link back to my blog for the rules and the blog award image!

    ReplyDelete